Saturday, August 28, 2010

Self indulgent birthday post...

Well, really, blogging in and of itself is more than a little self indulgent, yeah? Let's just say that this particular post is especially so! Because its my birthday! Yay me! I am twenty-eight today. Unlike twenty-six and seven, twenty-eight actually does feel a bit different. I am getting closer to the big 3-0, and I am excited for it... This decade has been chaotic and exhilarating, but I feel like my thirties will be a bit more settled and luxurious, not least because I've more or less sussed out what I want from life and how to get it (hint: stop TRYING so hard! Relax. Just let it come to you. Then enjoy it. [apparently life is like a good poop. hmmmmn.]).

Anyway, here, in no particular order and for no particular reason, are a bunch of random images that delight me. Most of these have just been gathering dust on my desktop for months, so I've no idea where they originated. If you know, let me know, yes?

1 comment:

  1. As always, delightful thoughts and images--thank you for passing them along.

    Many happy returns of the day!

    ReplyDelete