Friday, March 4, 2011

Cop out.

Guess what? Tomorrow, I'm going to do an actual post! With an outfit and everything! And words! It'll be great! But in the meantime, I'm gonna be raving about Proenza Schouler. I'm sure you've already seen these. I'm equally sure that you too love them. But I have to rave anyway. Because...







Seriously. Seriously. My brain is too small to contain that much WOW. I'm drooling. I might need some kind of therapy. Tommy Ton did a fierce backstage pre-show detail post over at Jak&Jil. I'm sure you've seen that already too. Go look at it again anyway. Just for me.

I need it. Today was just hellishly busy. I am fending off a killer headache and popping 3Musketeers dark chocolate mint minis like they were aspirin over here. Time for sleepings, little blog friends.

1 comment:

  1. I will be waiting for your post and in the mean time I gave you a little shout out on mx blog.
    Cheers,
    Bre

    http://27bre.blogspot.com/2011/03/john-hey-john-can-you-hear-me.html

    ReplyDelete